My computer crashed recently and I was disappointed to find that I lost all the digital movies that we had taken in 3 years. Luckily my anal-retentive nature comes in handy! I found an old DVD in the bottom of our cd piles and here were most of the movies that I thought I had lost. I was so surprised! Avery was watching with me and she commented that I have some really silly brothers! I have to agree! This was taken at Christmas last year at my parents home in Vanderhoof, British Columbia! They are playing guitar hero on the same guitar! What a bunch of entertaining dorks! Love ya Timmy and Johnna-Madonna!
P.S. You'll need to pause the playlist at the bottom to get the full effect!
3 comments:
Totally agree--very very nerdy, but highly entertaining!!!
That's why I LOVE going to Canada for Christmas, the non stop entertainment. Ha ha, I needed a good laugh!!!
gina,
hey this is amy(price)stewart. i was just neglecting my kids, aimlessly jumping from blog to blog when i found yours! you have such a cute family and you look great. oregon, eh? Kinsey just moved to Portland. i am totally new at this blog thing and just wanted to say hi!happy new year
Post a Comment