We had a fabulous time for Christmas. We enjoyed all those things that Canada and family have to offer. We (by we, I mean the rest of my family) enjoyed the snowy weather. We enjoyed all the good meals and treats. We enjoyed visiting with the Whiddens and Silvers. I love my brothers! They are so entertaining! This is the theme song to Transformers the movie. They had to see how Deegan would break dance and he did! Jonathan and Tim are doing a great job entertaining Easton!
3 comments:
And we Canadians got to enjoy you!! Jon and Tim...at least they keep us laughing.
SO cute- here's to the great things from Canada; fries from the Fraser Lake Mountain Boy, dinner at Bananza in Prince George(only the best memories from that day!), Halloween trick-or-treating progressive dinner in the back of a horse trailer, 4 wheeling in the mud and all our great friends- Canada RULES!
Love, Becky
Looks like you had a lovely Christmas. I am glad you were able to go North. We need to catch up!! I watched LB on QVC New Years eve and thought of you :) Hope all is well in your family.
Post a Comment