Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Avery and Ear Aches!





Avery had tubes put in her ears today! She was very brave and the procedure only took 15 minutes. She was a little upset coming out of anethesia but we were able to go home quickly and two hours later she was out jumping on the trampoline! The resilience of youth! I was very nervous the whole time, but I pretended to be brave. Avery enjoyed seeing me in funny clothes and said I should dress like this all the time. "You're hair looks better that way Mom!"


7 comments:

Elena said...

Lookin' go-o-od. I'm glad it went well for your beautiful Avery.

Leah Silver said...

Definetly a good look for you. Our love to the brave little Avery.

Hutchins Family said...

lol you are pretty stylin Gina! I'm glad Avery is okay . Kids are so tough!

M said...

What does that mean when your hair looks better with a hospital cap on?

Out of the mouth of babes!

I'm glad everything went well and that it was all anticlimatic!

Shelby said...

I just heard about this today! I am glad all worked out well. I once heard that kids are only as brave as their parents...so, good job Gina! Kids are to resilient!

Andrea Whidden said...

Glad to hear that she bounced back....no pun's intended!!!

Pariera Family said...

I don't know about your hair looking better but OK if she says so. I am glad she is doing good!!Love you guyes