Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Humbled Heart
I've indulged in a lot of introspection and even though I'm not always impressed with what I find recently my heart and spirit has been uplifted. I've discovered that my biggest influences and examples come from those around me. I am astounded by the generosity of others. I have been humbled by those who would lift us out of our troubled present and offer us a path with less hills and holes. I have been humbled by those who would offer the simplest of services and anticipate when they can perform those services again. I am humbled by those who don't have very much themselves and still offer it all to us. I want to thank you - you know who you are. And let me say you have made our hearts lighter and caused me to shed a tear while I write this. You have the best of hearts and the most generous of spirits. From our family, sincerely we thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have no idea what happened but I'm happy that you have had such wonderful gifts. Friends and kindness are such fabulous blessings.
all will work out for your family. We love and pray for you often.
Post a Comment