

Don't panic! I only mean it in the nicest way possible where my husband works all the time and I am left with four unruly children! All by myself! Who raised these kids anyway? Really, I am just venting a little because we enjoy the summer so much with Jared. We are able to spend most of every day with him and now that football has started, well . . . not so much! He works long hours for practices and traveling on weekends. It's a good thing he loves it so much or there would be two miserable parents in this house and the kids would have to live with the neighbors!
Go Lions!!!
On a positive note, school started today!!! The girls are so excited and woke up bright and early! Most of you know how I feel about early! Anyway they look adorable in their new clothes and backpacks! Avery has been asking every five minutes if it is time for school and she doesn't go 'till afternoon kindergarten! I wonder if I will be sad this afternoon? Peace and quiet with two boys napping and no responsibilities! I might go get some bonbons on the way home and really live it up!
Venting and bragging done! I hope you all have a wonderful and positive school year and your little ones make new friends and bring home glowing report cards! Just make sure your little boys don't kiss my little girls behind the playground! Right Lace!
8 comments:
OH! How cute are they?!
No worries about my boys though - I made sure they went to a different elementary then your girls so your girls wouldn't sneak up and plant one on them. ;)
So cute! They look so grown up. Its so fun to see what your family is up to these days. We need to figure out a way to get us all together. Since you're the only one away--I vote we bring you to Utah and party it up:) Hope you did get a chance to eat those bonbons!
Sounds like our schedule 2 kids in afternoon kindergarten and preschool with two boys napping.....ahhhhhh this is the life... eh??? (sorry I have been around Jared and Julie lately and picked up some bad habits ehh??)
Ummm...hello?!?!
Naptime = Scrapbook time!! Get your glue dots & trimmer and get caught up!! Wanna scrap?
Believe me, I feel your pain :)
Gina, I hear you loud and clear Steve asked if I wanted to go to Cabela's with him and the boys and was very dismayed when I said no I think I'll stay home! I waited till they were gone and curled up on the couch with my book and didn't MOVE till they came home. It was heaven. Anyhow the girls are adorable. Give them a big hug for me!
Lisa
I will do my best to keep Jax under control, but you know how those two get;)
I wanted to ask what are bonbons (besides being the word for candy in french)? I still think the girls are so stylin. I can see Riley now as a teenager. You are creating quite the fashion girl.
your kids are SOOO cute!
Post a Comment