I know it's a month late, but whatever! Just some things we enjoyed in July! We always love Bohemia Mining Days in Cottage Grove (it's our local festival). We get faces painted, eat greasy good vendor food, watch the parade and get a little sunburned!



We always spend three or four days a week at the lake and the kids love it. I love my camp chair on the shore!

And happy birthday to me! Loved my chocolate chip birthday cookie!
I'll post the second half of july soon! (you know me - it will probably be in september!)
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! You look so good. Fun to hear about your adventures. If you ever make it down this way, make sure to let me know so we can get together! We've seen Kara and Koe, but have missed you!!!
So fun to see your pictures. You are better then me at posting.. I still need to post July too. One day it will happen. Hope you are doing well. Love ya
Post a Comment