
Happy Birthday 35th Jed! We love you and hope you had a great day! (Not really because he has to speak in church and then teach in Elders Quorum and I was sick at home with the two boys! Jared even did the dishes for me!) But I wanted to take a note from Andrea and see if I could make a list of things we love about Jared! I'm sure you know some that I don't, but we'll see how it goes!
1. He is a fabulous father! He needs just as much reminding when it's time for bed and not wrestling.
2. He is a wonderful listener. The girls will tell him way more than they will tell me.
3. He pretends he didn't plan to have the first letters in the kids names to spell his name!
4. He loves sports of all kinds! But would prefer to watch them live, rather than on tv.
5. He loves all atv's. One day dreams of having his own dirt track in our backyard.
6. He loves being an athletic trainer.
7. He enjoys teaching what his interest are. i.e. Anatomy, Physiology, Strength Training
8. He lifts weight every morning.
9. He is a firm believer in the mantra of "do it right the first time".
10. He is extremely laid-back. I joke he is so laid-back, he is almost dead!
11. Family is the most important thing to him.
12. He thinks all accomplishments should be celebrated and recognized.
13. He believes you can be better every day.
14. He never sleeps in.
15. He has to tan in the winter.
16. He owns at least 30 pairs of shoes.
17. He feels a vehicle needs a thorough cleaning before and after you go on a trip.
18. He loves brownies and rootbeer floats.
19. He reads his scriptures every night.
20. He loves swedish fish.
21. He will eat anything I've made for him, even the bad stuff.
22. He hates that our town isn't more supportive of athletics.
23. He has been saving for a new bike for a year.
24. He misses his Grandpa Hutchins.
25. He wishes we could visit his family more often.
26. He always has goals, big and small.
27. He is supportive of hobbies he doesn't understand.
28. He is trying to grow his hair out.
29. He likes being the "older brother"
30. He has endless patience.
31. When asked to help, he will always say yes.
32. He gets frustrated with those who won't try.
33. He worries about the future.
34. He snaps his fingers when he is laughing really hard.
35. He is everything to us! We love you Jed!
The list wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. And I'm sure many more profound thoughts will occur to me later. But just had to let my wonderfull hubby know how much we love him. We couldn't do without you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jared! I loved the list, the snapping fingers when he laughs - he totally does that! Funny.
Oh and that picture threw me for a loop... Hutchins boys with HAIR - the world is a changin'!
Seriously Gina - next thing you know you'll have a house full of long haired hippies! Little does Lumpy know what he started!
Happy Birthday to Jared! You all look so good and happy. I miss you all.
Yes Happy Birthday Jared!!
I love lists like that, they are so fun to read:)
It is kinda a change with hair! Hope had a great birthday and we hope that we can see you all in the summer time!! We would LOVE to have you.
Post a Comment