



We all love traditions. One of my favorite Whidden traditions is making graham cracker houses at Christmas. We will never be able to compete with Ben and Andrea's, but the kids were very impressed with their own creativity and designs. With our wet Oregon weather, I'm afraid the houses only lasted two days before the roofs caved in, but they half eaten anyway, right? I miss being with family at Christmas time. Vanderhoof, seems a million miles away, even though Jared says it's only 950 or about 1500 km for you Canadians! I sure missed being there this year. So, I am thankful for those traditions that keep family foremost in our minds. Mom would be impressed! Now I just have to find a hockey game on TV! Miss you Ben, Jared, Leah, Seth, Jonathan, Gary, Tim and all the others you have added to our family!
2 comments:
Miss you too! Ben and his craziness with the graham cracker house has gotten out of control I do admit.
The kids house look so cute. Love it~
Very Cute house. Got to love those traditions.
Post a Comment