Finally something worthwhile to blog about! My baby brother is married! This past weekend in Cardston Alberta we saw him marry a cute girl names Ashton Low! We were so glad to be a part of the celebration! And boy, did we celebrate! We had great meals and great company! Even a huge Easter egg hunt sponsored by Ashton's family. The kids did really well, considering the long drive and endless activities. We only started to get frayed at the edges on the drive home! And I also have the comfort of my Canadian treats to get me through! The pics are mostly courtesy of my talented photographer sister, Leah!


5 comments:
Gina...(and I guess Jared) Your family is SO Beautiful.
Good to see you back! You really do have a beautiful family.
Gina... you have the most beautiful girls. And your boys are handsome too!
Yay, you are back! I'm so excited. It looks like your mom was busy sewing little dresses for the wedding, how fun!
gina-
This is Amy (Price) Stewart. I can't believe that last weekend you were at the Stake Center a mere 400feet from my house. You and your family look great. Just wanted to say hi when I found your blog.It's been a LONG time
Post a Comment