


Easton is 18 months old and growing like a weed. It was hard to tell if he still had the lump on his head from birth, so we decided to shave his head and see how pronounced it still was. Yep, it's still there and it's still pretty big! Now we've just made him look funny until his hair can grow back. At least you can tell he is a Hutchins!
8 comments:
How can anyone not see a Hutchins already? All I see is Jared. Cute little bald boys!
Wow, those boys look like their daddy! I can't believe how big they are getting, we live too far apart ;( Miss you so much!
I love that he looks like a Hutchins! And, the last photo excepted, the lump isn't really noticeable. You just know it's there and so it's like this monster zit and you can't take your eyes off it.
I vote for the bald baby. (Because my vote carries so much weight and all....) ;)
wow you have a great hairdresser!
Lump or not! He is such a handsome boy! We love him!
Sorry about that last post hit the wrong buttons
Love the haircut can't wait to do Creeds
Have fun at the wedding, let me know when you go to Teija's and we will meet you over there!
Post a Comment