Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sick kiddos!


I know I was professing to love the change of seasons and the joys it brings, but I would like to make a few amendments. I am tired of sick kids! The fall and start of winter always seems to bring those nasty little bugs into our home despite any disinfecting I attempt to do! Both Avery and Deegan were down last week with a stomach bug and Riley decided to join them on Sunday night. Hugging the toilet bowl at midnight seems to be what we do! Easton has been crying for about an hour and a half and I don't know what the heck is wrong with him! Jared went to sleep at nine o'clock last night from sheer exhaustion. I, regretfully, am always healthy! So of course, I get to tackle the endless laundry sickness brings, change the DVD a thousand times, and pick up the hundreds of tissues littering the floor! Okay! I'm done whining for now! You'll notice it's something I love to do and even love to brag about it on this blog! Joy in the little things! Besides, things are looking up and nobody has thrown up in about 36 hours!

3 comments:

D'Neill said...

Way to look on the bright side - that's got to be one of the only bad things about being a mom - sick kids! Ahhh!

Kara said...

Sad for you! Mine were sick this week too, but I was lucky enough not to get it (yet)! But maybe it would throw into labor? Wishful thinking! Miss you.

Lisa said...

But you get to just lay around all day watching wow wow wubzy right! How much more fun could a mom want.