Monday, May 9, 2011

Avery's Birthday and Baptism!





Our Avery Logan is 8! We were very excited to share this special occasion with her! Pops and Vovo came to visit and we were so pleased to have them. Avery enjoyed a an extended weekend of celebration with a birthday party with her friends, two dinners at her favorite restaurants, a shopping trip with Vovo, a new DS (she's been saving for 5 months), family and friends to share dessert and birthday wishes and the best of all, a wonderful baptism!



So proud of you Vea!

2 comments:

Elena said...

I had to do a double take when I saw your blog come up on my feed. You have a darling family. Glad things are going well. Any Utah trips in your future? I'd love to see you.

M said...

YEA!! I'm so excited! She's grown up! (Rhys is just jealous that she has a DS and he's still pining for one.) I'm so glad that she had a magical birthday and that your family is doing well.