Tuesday, October 12, 2010

August in October - Part 1!

Our not so little Easton turned 3 at the beginning of the month! Hopefully this means he is on his way out of the terrible twos! Because, whew! they were terrible! He loved his chocolate cake and his new nerf guns! I know, what was I thinking?



We were only able to take one trip this summer so we tried to make it a good one! The Portland Zoo is always a fun place to visit. The kids all had different favorite animals. We all loved the Birds of Prey show! A huge bald eagle flew not 2 feet from the top of our heads. It was fabulous! Our feet got really tired and we soaked them in the pool at our hotel. I loved that our hotel was conviently located one block from Ikea! Yay!

Hope you like the updates Nana! I might be done for another two months!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Bday Easton. I'm going to make a habit of commenting on your posts in order to motivate you to post more often...step it up.

garybeckyandkids said...

Gina- How funit is to see the pictrures of your adorable kids growing up! I wish we lived closer. Updates are awesome! Thanks.
Becky