Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of School!

The kids were really looking forward to the first day of school! Riley started 3rd grade, Avery is in 1st and Deegan is attending Preschool 3 days a week! Unfortunately, Jared can no longer take them to school and so now is (not) my pleasure to get them up and ready to go! It's been a couple years since I had to be up this early! Easton and I are spending some quality time together and the kids are full of stories of their busy days! I'm glad they still love to go everyday! Hopefully it will be a long time before that changes!





3 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Finally! I've been waiting for this post. They all look so cute in their first day of school outfits.

Hutchins Family said...

Aww Deagan looks so grown up! How does he like pre-school so far?

Ashton Whidden said...

Great pictures!! The kids look great! Deagan's eyes look so blue...he's turning into a handsome boy!!