Hey Gina...Remember me? Good ol' Galaxy Mall days!!! I saw your blog on Trinas and so I had to take a peek. Your family is adorable, such cute cute kids and you look exactally the same. You all look like you are doing well and you are happy!!! Your family pictures are so cute, I love the ones of you with your girls! I hope you dont mind me peekin in at ya!!!
I loved it! It ws great to hear from you! Can't believe it's been eight years! I remember being so fat and pregnant during that time! Crazy! Hope all is great with you!
love, Love, LOVE these! Some great ideas - I may have to steal them. You guys look great in the pics. And yes, Gina, I mean you. Just smile and say, "Thank you."
5 comments:
Hey Gina...Remember me? Good ol' Galaxy Mall days!!! I saw your blog on Trinas and so I had to take a peek. Your family is adorable, such cute cute kids and you look exactally the same. You all look like you are doing well and you are happy!!!
Your family pictures are so cute, I love the ones of you with your girls!
I hope you dont mind me peekin in at ya!!!
I loved it! It ws great to hear from you! Can't believe it's been eight years! I remember being so fat and pregnant during that time! Crazy! Hope all is great with you!
Hey Gina! I love the photos...you have such a beautifiul family!! I really like the one of the feet!
Hope all is well with you! :)
xoxoxo. ♥, me
Wow those turned out great! It looks like you had fun with them too :) We sure missed you and the boys last weekend, hope you're all doing well,
The other Hutchins'
love, Love, LOVE these! Some great ideas - I may have to steal them. You guys look great in the pics. And yes, Gina, I mean you. Just smile and say, "Thank you."
Post a Comment