

Happy Birthday Riley! It's unbelievable to me that it was eight years ago we welcomed a beautiful (despite her splothchy complexion and crooked nose) baby girl into the world. In eight years we still haven't learned to control her hair, but, we have learned that the quietest voice is sometimes the strongest. Our daughter is 8! We had great time celebrating Riley's birthday. She requested cheese fondue for her dinner, a white cake with pink frosting for dessert and an afternoon on the slip n' slide as her activity! We love having her as part of our family. We can always count on her to be the peacemaker and voice of reason. Happy Birthday Riles! We love you!
6 comments:
Eight years sure go by fast! I remember her at Kara's shower. Amazing! Happy Birthday Riley!
Holy crap eight years flew by! And she is looking so much like you now Gina! So darling. Miss you all!
Cute girl. I forgot that our first babies were born so close together (Essie will be 8 in one month).
Happy Birthday Riley! I remember when she was born right after Nate and Tanner, can you believe they are 8 years old? My boys were baptized last Saturday, what a great experience, you're going to love it!
She is a cutie pie! We hope to see you this weekend to celebrate the baptism. I hope you are ready for CHAOS!
Happy Happy birthday to Riley! We love you!
Post a Comment