
This past weekend we had a really successful garage sale, thanks to some extra help and plenty of inventory! I made plenty of bucks for a date night with Jed! The only down side . . . I look like a Hot Tamale! That's right, any visible skin is now red and shiny! It hurts to wrinkle my nose! Deegan had a great time though. He had a new best friend in Amber! They don't fight as much as he and Easton and she like all the same games he does. You know, chasing a ball and hitting things with a racket! If they got to tired, they would just take a break on the camp chairs until they were ready to run again! I asked him, if she was his best friend, he thougt for a moment and then said, No, she's just Ambo!
1 comment:
What???? I thought that Deegan LOVED her!!! LOL! That was a fun day though. Getting rid of junk is always fun.
Post a Comment