
It has been so much time since I've done this, I've almost forgotten how! What a winter it has been! Moving into our new home, traveling to Christmas in Canada and loving all the craziness! So . . . here is a basic rundown on what everyone is doing:
Easton is growing - slowly but it is happening - I was a little surprised when he only gained 3 ounces in 3 months. He is by far the squearmiest of all the kids and hates to sit still. He finally gave in to being weaned after 7 weeks of trying. He hastes the bottle and went striaght to the sippy cup! He rolls over like a pro and often finds himself wedged under a couch. He sits up and can get on his hands and knees, but doesn't know what to do from there. The lump on his head from birth is slowly going down and hopefully by the time he is two we won't be calling him lumpy anymore!
Deegan is still a shrimp at almost three and still a mini Jared with his chronic shaved head! He still loves baseball and recently discovered the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He watched the movie at least once a day. He claims to love Leonardo best, because he has swords. We are working on his short-man syndrome - as he likes to pick on anyone smaller than himself. It's not always a fun time at playgroup.
Avery is enjoying preschool and antagonizing Deegan. She loves her rollerblades and Deegan's battery-powered four wheeler. She has learned to do a 180 on our steep driveway, and loves the way it spins out. She loves to carry Easton around and help to feed him.
Riley has recently joined choir and loves it. This evening we just enjoyed a talent show she produced and directed! Quite enjoyable and I had a hard time holding in my laughter!
I loved my recent girls only weekend to a scrapbook convention - if I can convince anyone to join me next year - all are invited. I had a blast! Jared enjoyed a wet weekend at home with the kids. He is excited that basketball is over and baseball is in full swing! His favorite season. All in all we are doing great - just trying to pay the bills and stay dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment